Thursday 27 January 2011

Worshipful

A kind reader sent me this glorious image of this staggeringly sexy actor, across whom I had never before come. Er...


More to the point, my generous reader also sent me another image of that hot lovely -- showing us all his bits! Hurrah!!


I set off in search of more of this hot totty, unable to control myself in the hunt for ever more flesh, when -- Hey, Poncho! -- imagine my surprise and delight on finding this number:


Which, alas, quickly turned to a hollow emptiness when I realised it was just a reversed version of the image above it. Damnit! Although, now I come to closely study it again, I find it hard to remain disappointed for very long. Stuart Manning is a Sex God.

7 comments:

Jim in SC said...

It's just not fair, I tell you! That he gets up in the morning and has THAT to look at in the mirror... Sigh...

Anonymous said...

With google images 'safe search' off I tried to find some more for you but my laptop went into overdrive with all fans roaring! And then the wretched thing said it was "not responding" - I imagine it was all too much for it!

Anonymous said...

I think the nudes are actually a French actor called Robin Causse, but no less hot for that!

Anonymous said...

Although both pictures are VERY hot (thanks for posting them), the second is NOT Stuart Manning!
Similar chest hair, sure, but look closer at the face. Not the same. Look at the ears, the eyebrows, the marks near the nose - totally different.

Sorry to be negative on a first post.

Adore this blog by the way. Best on the net.

Anonymous said...

He is indeed super lovely, however....

I'm really not sure that second picture IS Stuart!

He has a very distinct face, and jaw line, and I'm really not seeing it in the second pic!

I hope I'm wrong...

He is still hot though!

SW

Anonymous said...

Just noticed the hottie in the second pic also sports 2 little moles on his face!

Not Stuart I fear :-(

SW

LeDuc said...

That's very spooky because I had my doubts, too, but suppressed them: my kind reader had included them in the same file, and the names of each image both included Stuart Manning's name or some variant of it. Damnit!

So, that means back to fantasising about Stuart's rude bits.

Though I am now utterly thrilled to have made the acquaintance of Robin Causse!

And my thanks to everyone for getting back to me.