Sunday 9 January 2011

A secret Cold War weapon

 Can I introduce "Vladimir Gott":


"Vladimir" is, I suppose, a Russian boy, but he is of uncommon loveliness.


There may be individual elements that look a bit odd (his nipples are big. And his eyes are a bit, er, offset or something. Maybe his chin is the teensiest bit too big).


But, to me, these simply serve to enhance his loveliness.


He is, indeed, a spine-tinglingly lovely lovely.


I think I have lost some of my powers of speech and, um, talk-stuff. Word things.


"Vladimir" has taken away my senses.


I am left only with drool. And a hard-on, obviously.


Actually, I think that's a fair exchange.

Thanks, "Vladimir".

3 comments:

Jim in SC said...

And thank you, Le Duc for sharing... P.S. I rather like large nipples on a man.

Niall said...

Big nipples are a GOOD thing!
As for everything else about him, just divine! :-P
Proves the point that "perfection" is boring. I prefer to think of peoples features as quirks, rather than imperfections. For me, his "quirks" just sharpen his natural beauty.

MasD said...

Perfect or not....I think Vladimir has no problems getting lots of admirers. It is exactly his big nipples (yes, and his butt) that took my breath away.

LeDuc, I know you saw him first...but he is lovely and he is fair game.