Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

As I write this it's New Year's Eve and, being an unimaginative sort of chap, I can imagine no other way to welcome in the New Year than by carrying on doing the same thing that has proved so unsuccessful over the preceding twelve months.


Yes, it's time for a random round-up.


This post of a couple of dozen or so random images is by way of thanks to all those kind readers who have left comments, many of them not altogether abusive, over the last year.


To you I dedicate this cornucopia of modestly-sized winkies (plus a couple of token mutants, just for a giggle).


But there are no mutants in this opening sequence - just check out the modestly-proportioned todgers on this next pair of chaps (the lady doesn't have a todger so, for the purposes of this post, you can just pretend she is not there):


This next image is named "froid" (or, as our French friends would have it if they spoke English, "cold"). I don't think the aspersion they are casting (that his winkie has shrivelled so it must be a cold day or cold water) is necessarily fair or accurate:


Although it's so difficult to judge temperature from an image, without using the clothing (or nudist) clues:


I don't know how this next one got into this batch:


Still, no time to take it out now...


That was a token tattoo for my friend Tot A.


This next chap is part of a small series. I was sure I had posted the series somewhere or other but I can't find it. Which is good news for you, because you get to see him all over again:


This looks to me like some sort of mad swingers party. But I can't take my eyes off his swinging low-hangers (I imagine they're swinging, anyway):


Here's a mutant for you: is it just me or is that penis almost impossibly fat?


This is more like it:


I figured you'd want a change of pace by now, so here's a pair of images of the same chap:


Admittedly only the angle of shooting has really changed, but he's worth two photos, I think.


I love the hard "gangsta" look on this next chap's face -- it's just so hard to carry it off when your junk is dangling in the wind, though:


This chap has learned that lesson and is keeping a firm grip on his business, but that doesn't prevent us admiring his lightly haired chest:


No chest here, and far too much aggressive action with a razor for my tastes, but he's a cutie otherwise:


And, to end, all muscled hardness:


I hope you have an inspiring and inspirational New Year, with much contentment, many joys, and as much prosperity as you can muster in these recessionary times.

May the winkie be with you in 2011.

4 comments:

John in Australia said...

Happy new year to you, M Leduc. Your work is always appreciated. Love from Australia.

Sven said...

Happy New Year from Germany for you too!
Thanks so much for all the work and efforts you put in this blog!

Jim in SC said...

And to you from sunny South Carolina -- thanks for a happy 2010. And hoping you have a happy and prosperous 2011!

Anonymous said...

Hapoy New Dong!! I mean, new year! From singapore