Sunday 16 January 2011

Kaká, not kaka

I know a significant number of my readers is intoxicated with Brazilians, so this is a post about someone called Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite. This is him:


Fortunately for my typing, he usually goes by the nickname of Kaká (which is unfortunate in English, but I guess that doesn't bother him. Or maybe he's trying to tell us something? Something a bit icky, maybe...?).


Let's pretend we haven't had that thought and, instead, let's celebrate his penchant for very stretchy bathing briefs:


But we don't care about such vanilla images any more, because this international celeb* has now been captured exiting the showers, in all his glory:


Magnificently bushy bush there, to which I say Bravo! for defying his fellow countrymen's obsession with waxing (what other nation has a genital waxing style named after itself?). Nice winkie, too.

* Oh, you haven't heard of him? He's apparently a Top Footballer.

No comments: