Monday 31 January 2011

Sale now on

I can't say this question has been keeping me awake at nights but, being a naive sort of chap, I have idly wondered why sex shops don't actually demonstrate some of the more obscure-looking products they sell. And then I stumbled across this cache of magnificent photographs:


No, fine men though they surely are, they're not really my cup of tea at all. But it was the next image that grabbed my attention:


First the willing (I hope) volunteer is bound to some sort of stick. And then he's hoist into the air:


See? Now we know what the product is for (sort of) and how to use it. And the hoisted chap is smiling gaily, unlike our next willing (?) victim:


I'm not surprised there's a look of apprehension on his face, because next thing we know he's completely bound and being lifted onto some sort of table...


... where hideous-looking electrode-y things are applied in a frankly rather menacing way to bits of skin while someone is playing with his winkie and he lays there with a look of open terror in his eyes:


That's just got to smart.

Actually, I'm now certain that sex shops should not demonstrate their wares.


Although that bamboo chap did look rather contented, laying there among the handcuffs, whips and chains.

What a strange world we've created.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have often thought sex shops should at least be willing to demonstrate their products for (or on) willing customers. I have done "home show" demonstrations with my collection of underwear and cock rings to groups of men. They enjoyed watching and I enjoyed being on display!

Pictures and videos (available for re-posting) are under the CMNM tag on my blog:
tomstoybox.blogspot.com

Thanks for a fun blog!