Saturday 22 January 2011

Geekiness

It's been said before on my blogs, but there's geeky, and there's sexy-geeky. This man is without question sexy-geeky:


I love the look: that "V" necked sweater is such a turn-on.


And going from that to naked vulnerability is so, so erotic:


Even if he didn't give us full-frontal I'd have been very content indeed with that little sequence. But, oh, there's more, Much, much more...


His natural physique is charming and inviting.


He's not a conventionally pretty man -- in fact, from some angles he looks a bit, well, angular. Not to say beaky -- but that can't suppress his sexiness.


I am contentedly lusting after him, now, all tingly and relaxed (I know that's a weird combo, but what can I say? I feel how I feel). Er. That is all.

4 comments:

Niall said...

There's something about him I find oddly endearing, although isn't he a little old to be wearing school uniform?

LeDuc said...

Blimey: I hadn't assumed it was school uniform, but what do I know?

Anonymous said...

well, he's wearing an Old Harrovian tie in the first pics.....But I'd doubt he'd been there.....

LeDuc said...

Now you mention it, that tie looks like the School House tie, worn by the boarders at my old-fashioned (local authority) grammar school. Blimey.