Monday 31 January 2011

Topsy turvydom

Everywhere I looked, there were images of men lying around in their swimming trunks.


Or, sometimes, standing:


Truth be told, it felt to me like I had stumbled across some important cultural trend:


Gorgeous boys, posing delicately for our viewing pleasure. Then, luckily, I found a shot with boys lounging around without their pants, and I knew everything was normal again with the world:


Thank goodness for that, eh?

PS: for the purposes of this blog, "pants" has the English English meaning of "underpants", not the wilfully perverse North American "English" meaning of "trousers".

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh LeDuc, do you think that we are still one nation divided by a language?

LeDuc said...

Not at all. I still think we are two nations divided by a common language!