Thursday 27 January 2011

Best intentions

This started out being a hairy themed selection of sexual goodness, but it rapidly degenerated into a random roundup.


But let's at least start with that hairy, perky-winkied goodness.


Although this next chap is a bit on the trunky side for a winkie:


Maybe it's safer to stick to hairy:


But then I got distracted by this rugger-bugger scene:


And by then it was too late, I was on a downward spiral of random totty from which it was impossible to recover.


So best to draw it to a close with this meaty-looking, stubby chubby:


What very tactile bits he has: I just want to get my hands all over them.

2 comments:

Scott Willison said...

That top picture is utterly delicious. He should be somewhere warm. I have plenty of suggestions.

LeDuc said...

Join the queue!