Wednesday 19 January 2011

Oh (m)Andy

An exceptionally kind reader has sent me dozens and dozens of photos of "Andy". You get to share:



"Andy" is a very lovely chap. Very lovely indeed.


But I do worry about him pressing his naked flesh against what I imagine is the rather scratchy surface of that rafia-work chair.


You'd think they'd stretch to some sort of throw over it, wouldn't you, to protect his doubtless soft and delicate flesh from having, at the least, red marks embedded in it.


Although, in truth, "Andy" seems lost in contemplation of his own loveliness, so maybe we don't need to worry after all.


Thank you very much indeed, my kind reader, for sending me such good stuff. Much appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pop-up is telling me to leave my comment. I guess I have no choice.

Andy is quite eye-catching. He's even what some folks would call fetching. So, I fetched a couple of his pictures here for later use at our blog. Very nice.

Hi, LeDuc. Since you are around at the moment, and you are, don't lie, let me invite you to the blog for a few minutes. We have something for you.

Do cum see what it is. It will be quite disappointing if you don't.

Click your heels 3 times and pop on over.

See you there.

Mike of Nkdgyz

Tony said...

Embedded red marks from the nasty rafia-work? I think there's a red mark already, but pressed against the soft cushion. I have no objection to a man who shaves his hole. I wonder whether he did it himself, or was released from that burden by another person.

Niall said...

I wonder what "Bandy Bandrews" does for a living?
I see a hint of cauliflower ear in one of the shots. So maybe he is a rugby player? Or a wrestler?
He does look the rough and ready type. :-P