Sunday 16 January 2011

Warning: cock-free zone

To avoid any disappointment I want to be clear, right up-front, that there is no cock shot in this sequence.


I have to say this is a little disappointing and normally I wouldn't have bothered posting them (especially since they are relatively small), but Joshua Delos (for it is he) is a bit of a hotty.


In fact, he looks to me like a prospective new Joseph Sayers.


Of course, if he is to fill Joseph's enormous shoes he's gonna have to give us some hot frontal action.


Joshua, like Joseph, certainly knows how to tease, but he's got to learn that the goods must ultimately be delivered if you are to sustain your fanbase of perverts: there is only so much teasing we can take before we move on to easier pastures.


Having written that, I think Joshua is off to a cracking start.


I will be keeping my eyes peeled, but please do let me know if you have already sighted the Delos winkie -- all sightings will be re-posted here.