Saturday 29 January 2011

Manning up

I wish to apologise for so royally fucking up in my recent post about Stuart Manning (I misidentified him as Robin Causse).


By way of compensation here's a post consisting entirely of Stuart shots.


Which, let's face it, is no great sacrifice on our part.


Stuart is unquestionably a sex god. Oh, yes:


He's a soap star of some flavour (no idea what: I never watch them), but a couple of screen grabs appear to show him in a delightful homoerotic fun:


Maybe I'm missing out by not watching soaps...?


Being a soap star, Stuart is obviously in some weird symbiotic relationship with various sleb mags and photographers:


But I don't begrudge him that at all, when images such as this are the result.


Stuart Manning: he appears to be a very nice man indeed.

I thank you.

6 comments:

viollet said...

Maybe you are missing something by not watching soaps; but believe me, you'd have to watch an awful lot you wouldn't want to see for every second of erotic interest (homo or otherwise)!

What do I watch? Me no telly.

Chris said...

Is the second photo meant to be a cheeky clue as to a vital statistic?

LeDuc said...

viollet: No telly at all? You're missing some of the truly great cultural works of our time, then -- from The Sopranos to The Office. Superb film critic Mark Kermode had the same approach as you, but saw the light and confessed in this excellent article:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2007/sep/23/television.features
You have a thrilling world to catch up with!

Chris: yes, I think so, although bear in mind that the tape is demarcated in centimetres, not inches.

Viollet said...

I'm afraid it's just such series as the Sopranos and the Office that confirm me in the view that I don't need this expensive opiate (seen specimens of both on other people's). My radio is much more satisfactory, and has better pictures too.

LeDuc said...

Viollet: radio? I stopped listening to that middle class twaddle years ago. Then again, I also stopped watching tv "live" -- DVD box sets are the answer.

Truly great tv is released on DVD, saving you the hassle of trying to find good stuff among the hours and hours of brain-destroying dross. To say nothing of the hideous adverts and, even on the BBC, "coming up next" voice-over advertorials which destroy the integrity of the programme.

lee said...

I wondered if someone had written the 'in' on the photo in order to deceive us. The tape is divided into sixteenths, though, I think. Perhaps it's 7cm floppy and 7in hard.