Sunday 16 January 2011

Jake's out

It's been Far Too Long since I posted any images of the lovely Jakey G.


But now I have an excuse, for teams of highly-skilled technicians have been working 24 hours a day in the five years since the release of lovely Jake's wildly boring war film, Jarhead.

Their mission? To provide enhanced images of what Jake alleges is a full frontal nude scene as he emerges from a shower. I have personally reviewed this particular scene more than 17,000 times, but I regret to inform you that I have never caught so much as a glimpse of Jake's todger through shower "steam" so thick it would put a traditional London pea-souper to shame.

But those technicians are made of sterner stuff, and, although it's by no means what we are hoping for, this is what they have come up with:


I think if you squint hard and use your imaginations, you can see Jake's thing.

While I am still waiting for Jake to give us good full-frontal, I think I can now sleep a little easier for having seen that.

No comments: