Monday 3 January 2011

Level 10 Emergency

Ok, I don't feel as if we did proper justice to the sheer loveliness of Mike Vogel in that last post.


So here's a few images I had left over, to demonstrate just how sheerly, er, lovely he is.


Except -- and this is unbelievable -- some lunatic clearly thinks Mike only rates an "8" on the Universal Hotness Indicator when, of course, he is, by any empirical standard, a 10.


You don't think so? Well, let's compare those images of Mike with this of so-called Level 10 Hotty Jake:


Ok, I admit Jake looks a bit, well, mental in that photo, but even here, when he's trying to be all Clooney-fied, he is still no more than a 9. Tops:


Back to Mike, all dressed-up and ready for action:


Em... that didn't come out quite how I intended it. Let's end with Mike all blond and spiky:


Yes, I can see a weekend DVD theme night featuring Mike, coming verrry soon now.

No comments: