Friday 21 January 2011

Readers' wives*

I have been approached by a reader who tells me that this magnificent image, recently posted on Top Scoff, is one of his own masterworks:


Rather than threatening to sue me for breach of copyright, this immensely kind reader has, instead, sent me another image of the same man from the same event. Here he is:


How cool is that? This model (and this photographer) give Great Winkie. Very Great Winkie indeed.

The only thing I noticed was that the first photo was number 1453 and the second was 1461. Does that mean there are at least 8 more in the same sequence, at all...?

* Disclaimer: I have no idea if the model and photographer are intimate, related, intimate & related, or complete strangers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I've more than once seen seemingly little foreskinned winkies just exactly like his suddenly turn themselves into what I'd call a healthy mouthful but you'd perhaps consider to be a giant mutant beast!

LeDuc said...

You're right, of course, and there is some data somewhere about the different averages ratios of floppy:erect for different sized penises. I vaguely recall that the clear principle is the smaller the winkie the bigger the growth. The smallest willies grew, on average, by a factor of around 3x, whereas the largest winkies had growth factors of less than 1 (x0.5 is my memory).

In other words, willies which when floppy are already giant mutants grow less than double when they are erected, whereas a small winkie can easily triple in length.

Ain't science grand?

Anonymous said...

LeDuc, this isn't scientific, but your vague recollections match my experience almost exactly.