Monday 17 January 2011

Letting it all hang out

A delightful verite shot to open this random (but hopefully hot) collation.


Here's a pair on a medical theme (which, as I keep protesting, does very little for me, but I suspect you no longer believe me):


That looks like the same enema bag on the wall, though the medical personnel and, indeed, the patients appear to be different (I like this patient better. He seems jollier. And his winkie is very lovely):


No idea what's going on in this next shot, but it's some sort of "performance art" so doubtless anal probes are involved:


And this next photo just makes me unutterably sad. Dunno why:


Maybe it's because I hate to see carpet in that condition.

Let's finish now with this, a situation that looks to me as if alcohol might have been involved:


You've gotta love college boys who can't hold their liquor, haven't you? Disinhibition is such a lovely word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another young man who dares to go underwear-less even with a winky. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Same enema bag? Different wallpaper too.