Tuesday 30 November 2010

More good stuff

I love it when that happens...


When some kind and generous reader sends me loads of photos of some gorgeous hunk.


And this is a particularly fine hunk -- those eyes alone...


But it's the general air of hunky muscle which is also giving me good vibrations.


I was everso slightly disappointed that we don't get to see a floppy willy. I mean, I'm really curious to see it in its rested, relaxed detumescence.


But he's fine enough when, er, tumescent. Damnit, I wish I hadn't started using that word.


But you see what I mean? Very fine in the willie department.


And that's about the end of it.

Except, of course, to say thank you to my kind and generous reader. Obviously.

2 comments:

Niall said...

Nice. Very nice, indeed.
Seems to be a particularly rich period for nice looking men here lately.
I would have thought he was a little well equipped by the standards of this blog, not that that's a complaint! He deserves his feature here. :-P

Tony said...

Not only the eyes, but their wide spacing, are just the prescription for male beauty. And symmetry in both back and front views. Nice.