Saturday 27 November 2010

Keep smiling

That's just fabulous!

An eagle-eyed reader spotted Smiley-Face Man in another photo and, clearly being a hugely generous chap, sent it in to me, so that I could share it with you.


Magnificent! As indeed is Smiley-Face Man's friend (perhaps that is why Smiley-Face Man is smiling, that he has a friend such as this...?).

And now your task is to find me more. Or a larger version of this same image (I want to blow it up, for obvious reasons) -- I suspect it may be buried somewhere on flickr. Help me! You know you want to.

2 comments:

Scott Willison said...

Though it goes against all my instincts, I prefer Smily Face's friend to the naked guy.

nitrox11 said...

I could only find these, using a nifty little gadget I have downloaded specifically for the purpose of finding higher quality versions of images I like...

http://www.tineye.com/search/095cb07cffd4f5c9a4b7855ee9be9603b64cf44c/

There's also a rather fabulous add-on for Firefox which allows you to manipulate the size of images on a webpage, so you can see if that tiny thumbnail blows up to a screen-filler while still keeping a decent resolution...

http://imagezoom.yellowgorilla.net/