Thursday 4 November 2010

Down below

Hunky movie star Chris Evans has long been on my list of favourite stud-puppies -- that manly chest hair just does it for me every time.


So, several months behind everyone else, let's celebrate his appearance in some fash mag photoshoot over the summer where he showed us (or, rather, teased us) with the other end of his body, alongside geeky stars Michael Cera and uber-hotty Jason Schwartzman:


Obviously I viciously cropped that image to enable us to focus on the objects of our affection, but let's see the full image of the lovely Chris on his own...


Damn that pixellation!

No idea what the magazine spread is trying to sell but, whatever it is, I'm buying.

PS: Someone has commented on the perfection of Chris's hairy chest. I completely agree, which is why images like this make me weep like a little girl:


From the set of Chris's new film, Captain America.

Captain America apparently spends a lot of time in the bathroom, waxing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is luvly, but I really am turned on by his brother Scott. (http://www.squarehippies.com/2009/12/because-the-world-needs-more-scott-evans/) Scott is gay, played in a gay storyline on a US Soap and has an oh so sexy voice. (Starting to blush - gotta go!)

LeDuc said...

Am struggling to disagree with you.

Anonymous said...

Chris Evans has a perfect hairy chest. Pity we can't see all of him in the pics you've posted.

LeDuc said...

Er... completely agree with you, too, and I've added a supplementary image to the original post to prove the point.