Saturday 6 November 2010

Furry thrills

The countdown has begun to the release of Jake's new film, Love and Other Drugs -- some sort of light-ish comedy is promised.


Jake has upped the hype considerably by giving interviews about going naked.


We've been here before, of course, because Jake is a bit of a girly teaser. He consistently over-promises and under-delivers in the nudity department.


You want proof? Can I just say Jarheads?


So this post is not about the doubtless mythic non-appearance (again) of Jake's cock, but rather the very, very welcome reappearance of his magnificent chest hair.


This next image has been floating around the web, although (in the best fake I've yet seen) the original model's head (seen here) is replaced with Jake's. Alas, the new film is unlikely to give us anything this saucey.


Jake should stop over-promising because the reality of what he delivers is delightful enough -- as here, where he stands around moodily topless in Prince of Persia (a film of moderate artistic merit, but whose constant fetishising of Jake's body propels it into the stratosphere of all-time brilliant movies).


Which brings me to the real theme of this post (yes, until now this has all been a feint or, possibly, some perverted sort of foreplay): man-cleavage.

I read some tiresome fashion "article" earlier this week in which the authoritative diva informed us that man-cleavage was Wrong and should be covered up. She was (is?) an idiot.


As that image above shows, if there's man-cleavage nearby even the lovely Jake fades into the background, unable to compete with the bulging musculature and manly hairy highlights of his, er, "companion".


Hairiness is important, as that image proves -- his man-cleavage just doesn't cut it.


Whereas this chap's -- the lovely Ed Westwick -- is man-cleavage par excellence.


I freely admit I have no idea who he is and have never actually seen any of his work, but with man-cleavage as magnificent and lushly furred as that, I am prepared to believe that I will adore him in anything which is graced by his presence.


Life just doesn't get better than Ed Westwick's chest hair, does it?

4 comments:

sticks said...

Oh, yes he is lovely - but have you forgotten the fabulously furry Paul Nicholls?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LikzyndVj-g/SeI-NjCjoRI/AAAAAAABCDY/0uReRSfaSno/s1600-h/Paul+Nichollsa.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LikzyndVj-g/SeI-NJNn0bI/AAAAAAABCDQ/3pQ2sl3wz9c/s1600-h/Paul+Nichollsaa.jpg

He has been known to flash his bits around too, but I couldn't easily find any photos.

LeDuc said...

I had not forgotten him and, spookily enough, I've just imported the not very good tv film Clapham Junction from the US (it never having made it to DVD here), solely on the basis that it features Paul Nicholls getting his actually very large cock out for us and then doing a lasso with it, the only time to the best of my knowledge that that has ever appeared on British television.

British television: the best in the world...

sticks said...

How very strange! Or coincidental. I was looking at an ad for the same film just before writing that comment. I knew there was a reason why I wanted to see 'Clapham Junction' again. I was actually thinking of some strange TV play he did not long after leaving Eastenders. He played, I think, Jesus. I may well be very confused and wrong ...

LeDuc said...

You were probably remembering The Passion, about a local community's Easter Passion Play in which Paul plays a professional actor hired-in to play Jesus.

There are all sorts of shenanigans and he ends up having an affair with someone whose husband is playing a Roman centurion.

The climax involves the cuckold discovering the affair and nailing Nicholls, for real, to the cross. There is supposed to be a brief full frontal from Nicholls, but I have to say I never spotted it. I suspect it was very brief.

Unlike in Clapham Junction, which is close-up and extended. For those who like that sort of thing...