Monday 22 November 2010

Strange view

This is my idea of heaven: a photosequence that consists of almost nothing but strange angles and odd close-ups.


Odd but decidedly engaging close-ups:


Clearly some of these shots used a weird distorting lens.


I think that just makes the model strangely more real, somehow.


There's a gentleness and intimacy here which I find very seductive.


Even if the model may be far too heavily shaved for my taste.


There's something about his body that's very seductive... a natural, beautiful body.


Ah, but those strange angles really grab my attention.


What is it about those angles? I don't understand why I find them so seductive.


Or am I just kidding myself, and they're an excuse for me to greedily drink-in the visual pleasures offered by the naked model?


Or maybe it's that the head-on shot is just too associated with semi-formal wedding photos.


Everyone takes those, whereas it takes a second or two of effort to bob down and look up (or vice versa) and, bizarrely, very few people do it.


Yeah, I can think of many, many justifications for ogling this lovely man.

No comments: