Friday 5 November 2010

Yes, no or maybe?

It's not that I particularly like this photosequence.


No, that's not it at all: I mean, he's a nice enough looking bloke and all that...


... not super-buffed (thank goodness), or hyper-sexed.


No, he's just a nice-looking ordinary boy.


He's not the reason for my uncertainty. It's the photographic style, where the grass around him seems to be super-sharp and saturated colour, while he seems to be blurred and water-colourish.


And the more I stared at each picture in the sequence, the less certain I became: is it photographic genius or just unspeakably tacky?


Try it: click to enlarge, obviously, and study closely.


It doesn't much matter which image you try. Just compare his flesh with the forestry.


You see? Weird, isn't it?


What do we think? Likey-likey or not? I dunno. I think I'm becoming less decisive as each day passes.

At least, I think I may be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weird indeed - I hope we don't go that way.

Niall said...

I love the model! Nice natural physique, sun kissed skin tone, juicy uncut cock, hair where it should be etc. A very fine young chap. I disagree about the picture quality though. The whole thing looks slightly fuzzy and sunbleached to me. Not just him. It is kinda weird I concur but not enough to ruin it for me.
I'd like to know what he was listening to that was so good it made him squirt all over his leg though!?