Wednesday 24 November 2010

Vroom-vroom

I was thrilled to discover this photoseries.


Not that I have any great enthusiasm for effeminate twinky blonds, but I do have a faint whiff of desire for motorcycle studs.


No, silly, not those ZZ-Top-types, but hot young dudes in leathers.


So imagine my joy and delight in finding a sequence such as this, with high-res images, too.


And this last image was my favourite -- very hot.


Which just about makes up for the fact that I seem to have screwed-up the download of two other images in this series.

Ah well -- use your imaginations.

2 comments:

Niall said...

Mmmm both have magnificent bodies! Although the "jedward" style hairdo on the blond guy does nothing for me.
Nice sequence nonetheless.

Stewart Jackel said...

That old political adage, 'grab 'em by the balls; their hearts and minds will follow'. I know, I know .. but it's close enough.