Monday 1 November 2010

Condomania

To my eternal shame, I have never really considered the condom to be an erotic object.


But this cute mini-sequence eroticises it, bicycles and a skinny boy all at the same time.


Such economy of communication.


However, I'm not entirely certain it succeeds in persuading me of the pleasures of latex, so it's a relief to get back to more traditional happenings with the man himself.


Yes, that's got things firmly in hand.


Possibly one of my weakest posts ever, but if you just concentrate on the lovely photos you won't go far wrong.

4 comments:

Ipmilat said...

Gorgeous lad, but nothing can eroticise condoms for me. They look, feel, smell and taste vile.

Niall said...

He's a cutie. I like him.
Hints of Jamie Cullum / Josh Hartnet about his face. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Not at all a weak post - the tiles and glass were really worth considering.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind playing with him and his condoms. He looks mighty fine to me.