Wednesday 17 November 2010

Coeur de lion

So, so tired, and I wasn't going to blog tonight, but then I stumbled across Daniel's photograph while uploading some photos, and he's simply too delicious not to share with you.


Daniel is a pretty boy, but he's also got a tiny winkie: and, I confess, this one might be a bit on the small side even for me.

Although it is cute as a, er button.


And I can see why he doesn't allow an enormous bushy pubiary to grow since that would probably engulf his poor wee winkie.

It's tough being a man. But Daniel is clearly a fearlessly brave sort of cove. Yeah, I'd do him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for his sake let's hope that he's what our transatlantic cousins call a "grower not a shower" - he hasn't even enough to be classed as a full-on anteater!

nyc strve said...

beautiful