Sunday 28 November 2010

Putting a smile on your face

Thank you so very much to all of you who responded to my desperate plea for more photos of Smiley-Face Man, seen here with his muscley friend:


I'm delighted to say that you are even smarter than me (or, at least, you have better filing systems. Or better Googling skills. Whatever), because you came up trumps:


Smiley-Face man is revealed to be a gregarious sort of chap, friendly and warm, open, if I may say so, to all-comers:


And, as we can see in this, the final new shot, he has a winkie which is, as far as Top Scoff's perverse standards are concerned, near-as-damnit perfect:


Couldn't you just eat him all up?

But please -- do keep looking. I think there may be more treats yet to be unearthed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last pic was well worth searching out

LeDuc said...

I agree -- though, as you may have guessed, I am becoming completely infatuated with him. I think he's an adorable package, and every new image has just made me lust after him even more.

So, please, keep those images coming!

Viollet said...

Off to Seattle then, and find him!

Niall said...

Very pretty boy.
If only he could have persuaded his hot friend in shorts to strip off too. That would have made a nice comparison.