Monday 29 November 2010

Journey woes

Another freezing cold winter's day, and another Underground strike. These have disappeared from the central London network today:


Which means I have to take one of these instead (although less than half the usual number are operating, so it's mostly down to luck whether or not you can physically get on one):


It's very tiresome. I do have a Plan B which involves an extraordinarily convoluted route -- an Overground train away from central London out to Clapham Junction, and then a National Rail train into Waterloo.


But today I have to go to Piccadilly, so it probably makes more sense just to try the District line and/or walk.

2 comments:

David C said...

I just had to smile that you picked a train going to Cockfosters.

LeDuc said...

You've no idea how much thought goes into these crummy posts.

Er.... Which is kind of sad, now I come to think of it...