Wednesday 1 December 2010

Blimey

Apologies for the reduced levels of posting but I've been a bit distracted by my recently arrived new technology (of which more anon).


But this sequence snapped me out of my torpor.


It plays to lots of my urges, including sexy massage, hairy chests, and arty black and white photography.


In those propitious circumstances I am prepared to overlook the giant mutant winkie (bear with me, you'll get to see it soon enough).


There's something about this chap's relaxation into his massage that I found completely irresistible.


I also rather like the way we never see the masseur.


Somehow, that focusses us more on the subject, and helps us to identify with his feelings of being at the centre of attention.


Occasionally the masseur will not be touching our man, but that makes the reconnection all the more startlingly erotic.


I think I'm going to leave you in silence now, for most of the rest of this post, so you can enjoy the cinematic sequence in your own good time.







How satisfying was that?

Let's leave with one final image.


I so identify with that look of utter contentment. There's something very special about the swirl of contented feelings after a heavy massage session.

Oh, and I should pay tribute to the photographer, too: excellent work!

4 comments:

Uncutplus said...

I want more . . . where is the cinema? the video? the motion? the sounds?

You have only teased me . . .

Unknown said...

Honestly, LeDuc, I'm starting to grow concerned about you definition of a "giant mutant winkie." If you examine this lovely chap closely (and I did) he's really only above average. (And even then only when fully "tumescent")

LeDuc said...

Uncutplus: I agree. Wish there was a movie. Or a contact phone number.

Jesse: you may be right. But if you study closely when he's about to, er, spend, I thought he looked rather thick and, as you say, above average length. Not that I want you to think I've spent hours studying close-ups of this man's gorgeous and utterly lovable cock. Oh, no. Honest.

Niall said...

Nice physique, nice amount of hairiness, nice size etc... Free massage for him!