Friday 17 December 2010

Fashionable

The sense of self-importance of the fashion world is almost unlimited. Here's one of the more talented fashion Gods, Tom Ford, surrounded by naked totty:


While I love Ford's A Single Man and am looking forward to his second movie, I also love it that his pretensions have been skewered by a group of fashionable US comics:


Of course, anything featuring Paul Rudd is almost bound to get my unequivocal approval, but this image is particularly fine and would have worked wonders even with another actor/comic replacing him.

There's also a cover:


Surprisingly, I also don't mind that in the second image they're wearing fat suits/leotard/lycra whatever-the-hell-they-are-things rather than appearing naked: Jason Segel has already given us generous full-frontal in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and -- other than Paul, of course -- frankly I am totally relaxed as to whether or not the others choose to reveal all.

Does that make me as shallow as the fashionistas?

No comments: