Friday 17 December 2010

Polymorphous perversity

Normally I wouldn't feature a chap like this, whose membrum is far too humongously virilis for my usual tastes, but it's his amazing face which has really got a grip on me.


It's a delightful, almost boy-ish face, open and trusting.

Which makes the contrast with his monstrously fat winkie all the more surprising (or do I mean enticing?).


And I also have a weird partiality for very low-hangers which, close scrutiny of that second (and final) picture shows him to possess.

He's very delicious indeed, I would have said.

2 comments:

Niall said...

Isn't he the guy featured a few weeks ago in one of your "arty" posts?
I remember having the same conclusions about him. Kind, gentle face, big expressive eyes, seriously fat todger. Very likable overall.

LeDuc said...

I wondered if anyone would notice! Yes, he was the soft-focus, sepia boy. He just gets tastier.