Monday 27 December 2010

Intrusion

I'm still away, but here's an update from the post-bot. Returning to the cold, dead bosom of my family (think Addams, but without the giggles), is a strange and hostile experience.


There is a constant barrage of probes from hardened and skillful interrogators. They all -- as we say in Norfolk -- "want to know the ins and outs of the cat's arse".


The lovely-looking chap at the centre of this sequence is experiencing something metaphorically akin to the grilling I will be undergoing several times a day over the course of my visit.


Although my relatives never show this degree of affection or desire -- merely prurient and insatiable curiosity.


And we never get to this level of excitement.

For which, come to think of it, I am actually rather grateful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, it makes me grateful for the indifference most of my relatives show. Tiro PS Perhaps try a new technique with them. Tell them absolutely everything or make a few things up. Shock them into permanent silence.

ICH said...

would like to see more like this. Did you also have a movie from this hot examination?