Wednesday 8 December 2010

Branded

I can take or leave Russell Brand -- his style of comedy doesn't engage me, but nor does it particularly offend.


However, he's been very generous in the full-frontal department, starting (so far as I'm aware) with this sequence where he shared a bath with some homeless chap:


Russell appears to have a very modest winkie indeed, something that was only confirmed -- in spades -- by a sequence of four photos of him being arrested at some demonstration or other:


Obviously I completely approve of Russell's actions.


I have read reports that he has "explained" that it was a very cold day...


I think no explanations are needed and we should celebrate Russell's tiny dinky.


I can see how I might warm to him, given time and enough, er, exposure.

3 comments:

Captain Sensible said...

It can't have been that cold; the rozzers are in short sleeves.

LeDuc said...

Oh, great observation!

Nuovo Vago said...

Probably Miss Perry likes tiny winkies..