Thursday 14 October 2010

Thanks very much

Thanks very much for the information that flooded in after this morning's whinge, and for the pictures...


Yes, the pictures:


It turns out his name is "Aaron" and he "starred" in a photoshoot for that well-known gay magazine, um, Playgirl.


According to my kind source JC (no, not Jesus): "the setting is in a wrecking yard or auto shop, and he is cast as a worker".


My kind photo source, PE (no, not 5th period in the gym), was generous enough to send me a load of these images.


I, of course, have been arrogant enough to edit the selection to the ones you see here.


The selection criterion was easy: poor, dear Aaron suffers from the affliction of a Giant Mutant Winkie, so I simply cut out the photos in which he looks too monstrous.


Although, truth be told, he looks pretty hefty in this selection.


What is it with hefty honkers? I just don't get it.


Anyway, my eternal thanks to my two kind contributors -- your reward will of course come in Heaven. Not here.

4 comments:

Niall said...

Some people like guys with larger than avarage noses. Others like guys with larger than avarage dicks.
All I can say is I like what I see here, but I'm dissapointed to be denied the chance to see him at full tilt, regardless of how "monsterous" you think it made him look. I think it would complement his rough and ready macho look perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Aaron's hairy chest is magnificent and his winkie is huge. Thanks for the pics.

Jim in SC said...

My word! You've made me moist...

Chris said...

Nice sequence. I like the idea of happening upon a scene like this as I stare at cars and truck drivers from the W7 bus...it's not happened yet though, alas