Sunday 3 October 2010

Bendy

Unsurprisingly, it was this photo that first caught my eye:


Being a manly sort of man, I'm not at all interested in being thrown around like a doll and physically manipulated for someone else's pleasure. Oh, no.


But I was intrigued enough to explore the rest of the sequence.


These sort of top/bottom games rarely interest me.


I'm much more attracted to two men exploring each other, as equals.


Searching for an easy intimacy.


Then again, I do like a bit of clothed male/naked male (that's, er, CMNM for the slower children at the back).


Which is obviously at least in part about power and, thus, top/bottom stuff.


After that delerious beginning, the rest of the sequence became a more bog-standard "vigorous arse-pumping" set.


There were hints of that physical manipulation, though, which had first aroused my interest.


I can't say it looks altogether comfortable.


But I guess that's how it is. Sometimes you just have to suffer for your art.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see that you're continuing your blog, and seamlessly at that. I remember only too well when you had us reaching for the smelling salts at the prospect of your going off air at the end of (was it?) the original Winkieheaven. Here's wishing you much inspiration into the future...
bg

Anonymous said...

Bravo ! Great start to another great LeDuc blog.

Niall said...

Lots of nice hairy man-size man on man action here. Very much to my taste. Top Scoff!
Keep up the good work Mr LeDuc!