Friday 15 October 2010

Best laid plans

I inherited my kitchen from someone else, which is never entirely satisfactory.


I've lived in this place for nearly ten years now, with an unsatisfying kitchen.


The trouble is, if I'm going to spend money on having my kitchen done, I'd want to do some other works at the same time.


That would involve moving the central heating boiler and all the related plumbing and water tanks, building a glass-roofed conservatory, knocking down the wall between the kitchen and the new conservatory, inserting an RSJ across the entire back of the block, and digging out at least 20m3 of garden soil (and inserting a small summer house in the garden although, I suppose, that last could wait). And then inserting a new kitchen.


And that all means renewing my kitchen would cost £60 or £70k, rather than, I dunno, a more sane £5k.


I was reminded of that tiresome dilemma while admiring this photosequence.


I rather like this kitchen.


Although not, I should say, as much as I like the boy standing in it.


There's something delightfully open about him.


He's not one of these insanely over-sculpted gym bunnies.


He looks real and fleshy and human. All of which are good qualities.


He also has one of those intriguing curvy dicks.


Although he seems to be treating it a bit brutally for my taste.


Perhaps he just needs someone to show him how to use it properly.


I'd happily volunteer.

And I could have a closer look at the kitchen, too, while I was there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fleshy", what a perfectly accurate description of this young man. Fleshy. Yes, that's exactly what he is and I do like fleshy. Nice photo sequence, although I must admit I like the boy better than I like the kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Rather peculiar circumcision though.

LeDuc said...

All circumcisions are peculiar, by definition.

Anonymous said...

Go for it while you may - you live a long time to enjoy your extravagances and to regret your economies. And if the boy comes with, or indeed to fit, the kitchen I'd say "Lucky old you!"

Niall said...

Some guys like it rough. But I don't see any curvature in his cock?
Personally he's a bit too adolescent looking for me. Like he's not fully matured yet. In 5 years I'm sure he'll be hot.

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty normal to me. In UK it's done individually and by hand, not by a machine on a production line