Friday 22 October 2010

Heavenly news

Much as I adore spending time with you, tonight I was supposed to be with this stud-puppy -- the lovely actor Tom Hiddlestone.


Tom was the star of delightful British indie film Unrelated a couple of years back, and he's now returned to our screens in Archipelago, the latest film by the same director, Joanna Hogg. Alas, circumstances conspired against me, so that will be a treat for tomorrow, instead.

In the meantime, Tom has been cast as the Villain/God of Mischief, Loki, in Thor, some fan-boy big-budget comic adaptation or other, although the exciting news is that he is naked for his entire performance. Apart from a pair of horns.

So that'll be something to look forward to, then.

2 comments:

albeo said...

Le Duc, Molly asks if by "with" you mean watching him on screen somewhere, or ACTUALLY being next to him in the flesh - possibly in a Biblical fashion?

Please help us. We are dying to know.

LeDuc said...

You know me well enough to know that I am much too discrete to write anything about that sort of caper on my blog.


...



But, my God, I wish!!!