Tuesday 5 October 2010

Scouting for boys

I find this photo very cheering, though I feel sad that I've never been on a coach trip where this happened:


A couple of shots now of a cute beefy boy:


That barely needs to be said, does it? I mean, that could be the heading for the entire blog and I wouldn't have to waste time writing these links.


Oo-er. I obviously got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning. Still, this chap cheers me up a bit:


And this chap cheers me up a lot:


This guy appears to be doing something we know as the "helicopter", which I always think of as "showing off":


Rather disconcertingly, this photograph has the title "Dad":


I think it's important to relax after that shock, perhaps by taking a delightful bath:


And since this post seems to be going nowhere, let's just end it here, with a vintage grope:


I want to see a lot more of the delightfully hairy chap on the right. Thank goodness I still have my appetite for photos of naked totty, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hairy guy has pretty filthy finger nails!

LeDuc said...

Is that good or bad?

It's so difficult to keep track of the sheer diversity of fetishes, these days...

Niall said...

The guy in the 3rd pic down has the most delicious looking nipples I've ever seen :-P
Shame the face doesn't quite match them.

dannyagogo said...

I had a private dance at a strip club with the guy in pic 1095_1 or "the helicopter" - he's known as Tommy D. He was cute but copped an attitude. He's still hot ;-)