Wednesday 13 October 2010

Should old acquaintance

I always like stumbling across images of an old acquaintance.


This chap has been a LeDuc favourite for more years than I can remember.


He's not the most prolific model, but it's always a delight to encounter him.


There's something about his big smile and his bigger nose which just does it for me.


A delightfully muscled body, not overly pumped, and manly hair in all the right places.


Of course, he has other particularly fine features but it would be far too vulgar for me to mention them by name.


In fact, I am very confident that you can work those out for yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LeDuc, you are so spot on. He's got fine features from several angles.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see him again. Have you still got the photos you posted a couple of years ago for the benefit of newer followers who weren't lucky enough to see them?

LeDuc said...

Everything I've ever posted remains accessible -- just click on the links on the right hand side of this blog.

You can have all the pleasure of stumbling across him for yourself!

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you you're a star! How nice to think they've not disappeared into web limbo