Saturday 2 October 2010

Random round-up

Just because this is a shiny new blog, I wouldn't want you imagining for one moment that anything had changed about the content.


So, to make you feel right at home, here's just another one of those Goddamn random round-ups.


There isn't even a theme to this one -- although there are a few images of vaguely crusty-looking hippyish boys doing hippy things outdoors, but naked.


Yeah, that's not much of a theme, is it, even though I do adore them.


In fact, there's something about that slightly unwashed look that does something for me.


It wouldn't take any more than the most basic level of Freudian knowledge to work out that there's some connection in my brain between dirt and sex.


Which may be why one of my fondest memories of the lamented sitcom Frasier was the scene where he and his latest girlfriend descended into name-calling, swapping the memorable insults of "bad boy" and, wait for it, "dirty girl".


But while that sequence wasn't at all arousing (I was laughing much too hard), some of the images in this round-up are having the desired effect on me.


Well, as long as I'm happy...

3 comments:

jsstrand said...

well, this technically goes in your old blog, but I thought you might see it sooner here on the new one - looked for your email, but couldn't find it - I was sure I had seen the curly headed fellow with the outdated bathroom tiles somewhere, and sure enough here is the address for a pic of him out in the woods surrounded by greenery -
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3xFOxW4_qHw/TKbV4ROwTwI/AAAAAAAAgcY/ERr4KLpaMw8/s1600/BONERDUDES-100210-005.jpg
and congrats on the birth of the newest blog - always enjoy your posts
Jon

LeDuc said...

Great image - thanks for sharing! Feel free to send more...

chris z said...

Yes, LeDuc, as long as you're happy... I find that I'm happy also. Wonderful set of todgers today, thank you!