Sunday 10 October 2010

Randomy

We haven't had a random round-up for at least ten minutes, and I, for one, am missing it.


He was a fairly magnificent chap, I thought, all manly hairiness and limp dick in the privacy of his own home. Very appetising. Whereas this next chap is all about relaxing on the beach. Sort of:


While this man believes the beach is a place for vigorous exercise or, more probably, showing-off:


He's got some sort of whip-lash thing going on there, which might be a bit painful, so time to change tack completely and go with a sticky-out winkie:


I suspect that's shrivelled with fear. Whereas this next guy is taking good care of his winkie:


And this low-hanging chap doesn't feel the need to clutch on at all:


I was banging on the other day about exposed stomachs, but this teasing hint can be incredibly erotic:


Although sometimes a full-frontal assault is clearly called for (I love the startled expression on the face of the surprised virgin...):


As my fantasies go into overdrive, time to calm things down with a gentle undressing:


And let's finish with a laying-out, waiting:


He really is a very delightful boy indeed. Well worth waiting for.

1 comment:

Niall said...

Oh my that was an exeptionally good roundup! Lots of hairy manly cock-flailing hotness. Keep it up!