Wednesday 13 October 2010

Sweaty

For a period in my life I was a frequent gym-goer. I hated the sporty gym I first used and, after a few months, I found a gym in the basement of a posh hotel which no-one else used.


This was my idea of Paradise, and it also had a small sauna.


I found myself using it four or five times a week (it was a new city and I knew no-one there).


Apart from the way it made my skin feel, I miss the smell of the hot wood.


The hotel was owned by a Swedish company so the sauna had been done properly.


I spent very long periods in there at temperatures which, today, would probably kill me after five minutes.


And I would occasionally be rewarded by a visit from someone such as this, gyms, for some reason, seeming to attract people with very fit bodies.


Alas, no-one ever engaged in the sort of show-and-tell we've covered in this sequence, but it's brought back happy memories. Oh, yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he rather too well-endowed for your taste? Not that I'm complaining, far from it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, at last, a fleeting focus on the posterior. I am so pleased!