Friday 11 February 2011

Ok, where was I?

I'm sure that everyone remembers lovely, lovely Smiley-Face Man:


He is a very appropriate visual theme for this post since, I am sure, this news will make you smile (as it will, hopefully, Smiley-Face Man's less smiley friend):


I have utterly failed to make either Wordpress, Niblet or Tumblr work for me. I can't understand how they work, I don't like them, and I am not prepared to waste any more of my time trying to make a silk purse out of their stupidly anti-intuitive controls.

Is this the end of my inglorious blogging career?


Well, not quite: it turns out I have one more dormant hotmail address that I've not yet used to set up a blogger account so, with luck, and provided I can now remember the password, we may yet have another blog sometime early next week. Just remember: all good things come to those who wait (and have enough money to pay for them).


See -- it's not just Smiley-Face Man who should be happy now! Although I'd be a lot happier if I had Smiley-Face Man's email address or phone number...

Let the rejoicing begin.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could be sad with those delicious smiles, up and down???
Good news included!
Many thanks, Le Duc

Jim in SC said...

Hallelujah! And what a knockout is Mr. Smiley Face...

Anonymous said...

:) Frabjous day!

hairydadCA said...

Horray!

Anonymous said...

Just the news I needed to bring joy to the day. May your inspiration long continue and flourish!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Whipee!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed!

Tony1 said...

WHO designed Mr Smiley-face's mouth? Love the work. And Mr Sf's friend ... he's caught squinting in the bright light; I'm sure he's equally capable of a sexy smile. And with mammaries and abs like that, why wouldn't he smile?

Best luck in finding a solution. Hey, it's only a phone number: what can they do to you?

Anonymous said...

An anonymous SIM card from Tesco costs less than a six-pack of dog food - just pay with cash and don't use your Clubcard!

Stewart Jackel said...

Let the rejoicing begin?

Now, pray, what is the cause of this remarkable hilarity?
This sudden ebullition of unmitigated jollity?
Has anybody blessed you with a sample of his charity?
Or have you been adopted by a gentleman of quality?