Saturday 5 February 2011

Art with a capital "Ah"

I am currently obsessed with Deviant Art, and who can blame me when, lurking there, are extraordinarily good images like this one:


I could spend hours contemplating him, but if I did I'd miss out on this chap:


One of that photographer's pieces featured on here the other day, but this next image is the first appearance for this naughty self-portraitist:


I love that hint of a perky winkie. Very tasty.

Ok, let's go in-depth now, with a trio of naked self-portraits by another talented chap:


I love, love, adore this next image, although I so wish he had not shaved his pubes. Why has he done that?


Here he is again, showing delightful wisps of chest hair but, alas, still no pubiary:


With a slight sense of disappointment let's leave him behind and move on to this stunningly attractive guy, here making some sort of Celtic/earth-ish/hippy/New Age portrait in his bedroom. God, he is staggeringly good-looking:


But there is even better to come from him.

Because it turns out he's a bit of a hairy hotty and, in the second image of the pair, we get to see his luxuriant chest hair (albeit annoyingly trimmed), plus great big tufts of treasure trail hair, hinting magnificently at the exuberant hotty hairy goodness that, alas, he has seen fit to shave away:


No cock shot from him, but I can honestly say I am not disappointed. Magnificent.

Let's end with a bit of Art:


A rather poetic expression of the dilemma at the core of the human condition, wouldn't you say; that duality between me and other, between being a social animal and an independent entity. The problems of consciousness and all that. No...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Won't all the recent cocks be needing a train to carry them soon?

LeDuc said...

See 2nd para of "What am I to do?", two posts down.

V
V
V
V
V
V
V