Thursday 3 February 2011

Up close and personal

I'm only sorry the images are so small, but these are great fun (I have thoughtfully labelled them A to F in case you want to refer to them in your comments):

A

Each man has four close-ups of the same four body parts:

B

Which of the parts tells us more about the nature of the man?

C

It's also nice to see some other variations highlighted than just the sheer size of their wangers.

D

Judging by the prevalence of foreskins I'd guess these are European images.

E

While it's entirely possible that they are all serial killers, on the basis of the photosets I'd go on a blind date with any of them.

F

Wait a minute: I'm not quite as easy as that last statement made me seem. No, honest, I'm not. I have standards. Really, I do.

5 comments:

Trevor said...

I think the eyes have it!

Niall said...

Wow I love it! What a stunning piece of art. Who is it by? The chaps all have much to like about them:
Man B seems to have very feline eyes, striking, almost aggressive. Man D has very large dark African-esque eyes (and lips).
While man F has paler, more placid looking eyes and mouth, and gentle, friendly looking willy. Man A's looks very hearty and strong by comparison.
The hand shots aren't that great though, as they are all fairly side on.
If you could do a mix-and-match man, which bits would you choose for your ideal man?
Mine would be D eyes, F mouth, A cock, hand I can't see enough of though.

Anonymous said...

My choice: Hand:D Eyes:C Mouth:F Cock:A

FBOS said...

those pictures are by me. I'm glad you like my work.
www.bosdedore.com

LeDuc said...

"like" your work?

No, I love it! Had I found your website I would have posted the larger images, so people could better enjoy the lovely work you have produced.

So, thank you for your work, and thank you for not threatening to sue me!